By Chris Barber
From the Foreword by way of Cecilia Anim (RCN President, 2015):
“…an stress-free, touching and inspirational learn for all
those occupied with the lives of individuals with studying disabilities”
The overwhelming majority of pupil nurses, training nurses and
healthcare pros will not be studying incapacity experts, yet will
still have to deal with and deal with sufferers with studying disabilities on a
Caring for individuals with studying Disabilities
is a concise advent to the topic which covers all points of the care
and help of the educational disabilities sufferer, for the non-specialist.
Written in a jargon-free kind, the ebook has numerous
practical examples and case reviews to truly aid the reader body the special
requirements of the training disabilities sufferer within the healthcare setting.
Read Online or Download Caring for People with Learning Disabilities: A guide for non-specialist nurses PDF
Similar special education books
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and arithmetic could be an important source for academics, lecture room assistants, and SENCOs who aid dyslexic and dyscalculic teenagers with their knowing of arithmetic. Written in an obtainable kind with priceless illustrations, this useful ebook finds beneficial ways that to take on either basic and complicated suggestions with scholars of every age.
Execs supplying companies to those that are visually impaired paintings with participants of every age from largely various ethnic, non secular, and cultural teams. Many converse languages except English. This e-book is a uncomplicated, beneficial software for speaking O&M guideline to scholars who essentially converse Spanish.
This worthy guide offers academics with commonsense thoughts, instruments, and templates to make sure the very best academic results for beginners with major disabilities.
At this demanding developmental level, while childrens are discovering issues tough, this e-book can quite support. it truly is packed with instruments and strategies of what to assert and the way to be, allowing children to maneuver from sadness, bad functioning or studying blocks, to a spot of self-awareness, self worth and the power to thrive.
- Special Education Classroom Management for Urban Teachers
- Supporting Students with Special Health Care Needs: Guidelines and Procedures for Schools, Third Edition
- Die Bedeutung der Gegenübertragung am Beispiel eines Sandbildes (German Edition)
- Executive Function: Foundations for Learning and Teaching (Language-Based Teaching Series)
- Analyse des Textes von Annen Waldschmidt: "Diskursives Ereignis „Selbstbestimmung“: Behindertenpädagogische und bioethische Konstruktionen im Vergleich" (German Edition)
Extra info for Caring for People with Learning Disabilities: A guide for non-specialist nurses
Caring for People with Learning Disabilities: A guide for non-specialist nurses by Chris Barber
- Download e-book for iPad: Hooked by Jane May
- Download e-book for kindle: For Her Dark Skin by Percival Everett