By Stephen B. Richards,Michael P. Brady,Ronald L. Taylor
Cognitive and highbrow Disabilities: ancient views, present Practices, and destiny Directions offers thorough assurance of the reasons and features of cognitive and highbrow disabilities (formerly referred to as psychological retardation) in addition to targeted discussions of the demonstrated tutorial ways within the box at the present time. beneficial properties comprise:
- A spouse web site that gives scholars and teachers studying pursuits, extra actions, dialogue outlines, and perform checks for every bankruptcy of the book.
- An up to date quantity that displays the terminology and standards of the DSM-V and is aligned with the present CEC standards.
- Teaching purposes: provides the most powerful insurance on hand in any introductory textual content on educational matters and purposes for educating scholars with cognitive and highbrow disabilities.
- A certain bankruptcy on "Future matters" that explores the philosophical, social, criminal, clinical, academic, and private matters that pros and folks with cognitive and highbrow disabilities face.
This accomplished and present introductory textbook is superb for introductory or equipment classes on the topic of cognitive and highbrow disabilities.
Read Online or Download Cognitive and Intellectual Disabilities: Historical Perspectives, Current Practices, and Future Directions PDF
Best special education books
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and arithmetic might be a vital source for lecturers, lecture room assistants, and SENCOs who support dyslexic and dyscalculic childrens with their figuring out of arithmetic. Written in an available kind with necessary illustrations, this sensible ebook unearths worthwhile ways that to take on either basic and intricate techniques with scholars of every age.
Execs delivering providers to those who are visually impaired paintings with contributors of every age from extensively varied ethnic, spiritual, and cultural teams. Many communicate languages except English. This e-book is a common, necessary instrument for speaking O&M guideline to scholars who basically converse Spanish.
This necessary instruction manual offers academics with common sense suggestions, instruments, and templates to make sure the very best academic results for rookies with major disabilities.
At this not easy developmental level, while youngsters are discovering issues tough, this booklet can quite aid. it's filled with instruments and methods of what to claim and the way to be, allowing young children to maneuver from disappointment, bad functioning or studying blocks, to a spot of self-awareness, self-worth and the power to thrive.
- Increasing Diversity in Gifted Education: Research-Based Strategies for Identification and Program Services (A Cec-Tag Educational Resource)
- Learning Disability Nursing
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life: Strategies that Work from an Acclaimed Professional Organizer and a Renowned ADD Clinician
- Sandtray Play and Storymaking: A Hands-On Approach to Build Academic, Social, and Emotional Skills in Mainstream and Special Education
- Advances in the Sign Language Development of Deaf Children (Perspectives on Deafness)
- 100 Stories of Social and Safety Awareness (e-book Format)
Additional resources for Cognitive and Intellectual Disabilities: Historical Perspectives, Current Practices, and Future Directions
Cognitive and Intellectual Disabilities: Historical Perspectives, Current Practices, and Future Directions by Stephen B. Richards,Michael P. Brady,Ronald L. Taylor
- The soul motivator - download pdf or read online
- River Girl Rhymes (Precious Poetry Book 1) by Kelley Carpenter PDF