By George H. Shames
The e-book bargains a transparent, simple definition of counseling, then builds an image of the multidimensional function of counseling in speech-language pathology and audiology utilizing anecdotal references to medical cases.
Among the adjustments within the moment variation, Dr. Shames, a certified speech-language pathologist in addition to a certified medical psychologist, has extended the theoretical overviews that floor the "learning through doing" ability improvement function of this up to date edition.
Practicing clinicians and scholars in communique problems courses, moreover to social staff and scientific psychologists, will locate this booklet valuable to their education as concentrated, beneficial evaluators and counselors of the communicatively disabled. It will additionally practice to education in other contexts and situations in which counseling is appropriate.
Read Online or Download Counseling the Communicatively Disabled and Their Families: A Manual for Clinicians PDF
Best special education books
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and arithmetic can be a vital source for lecturers, lecture room assistants, and SENCOs who aid dyslexic and dyscalculic kids with their knowing of arithmetic. Written in an available sort with worthwhile illustrations, this functional publication finds valuable ways that to take on either uncomplicated and intricate techniques with scholars of every age.
Pros delivering prone to those that are visually impaired paintings with contributors of every age from greatly varied ethnic, non secular, and cultural teams. Many converse languages except English. This booklet is a effortless, priceless instrument for speaking O&M guideline to scholars who essentially communicate Spanish.
This valuable instruction manual presents lecturers with commonsense thoughts, instruments, and templates to make sure the very best academic results for freshmen with major disabilities.
At this demanding developmental level, whilst young ones are discovering issues tough, this booklet can rather aid. it's filled with instruments and strategies of what to claim and the way to be, permitting youngsters to maneuver from disappointment, terrible functioning or studying blocks, to a spot of self-awareness, self-worth and the facility to thrive.
- Bewegungsmöglichkeiten an der Schule zur individuellen Lebensbewältigung: Zur Situation und Notwendigkeit vielfältiger Bewegungsangebote im schulischen Kontext (German Edition)
- Using the Next Generation Science Standards with Gifted and Advanced Learners: A Service Publication of the National Association for Gifted Children
- 100 idées pour venir en aide aux élèves dysorthographiques: Être « mauvais en orthographe » est souvent la manifestation d'une dyslexie ! (French Edition)
- Diverse Perspectives on Inclusive School Communities
Extra resources for Counseling the Communicatively Disabled and Their Families: A Manual for Clinicians
Counseling the Communicatively Disabled and Their Families: A Manual for Clinicians by George H. Shames
- John Stamoulos's Breathing Into A New Life: How Your Breath Heals PDF
- New PDF release: Serving Gifted Students in Rural Settings