By Mboma Akpan
Read Online or Download Equatorial Guinea Historical Facts, Art, Culture, Economy and Resources: Information for Investment and tourism PDF
Similar african history books
This research of the Tunisian military and executive for the period of the pasha-bey Hammûda the Husaynid (1777--1814) stresses the deeply Ottoman personality of those associations and the political and administrative impression of the jurisdictional authority of the Ottoman Porte at the province commonly. This paintings hence initiates a scientific revision of a huge thesis that has prevailed within the physique of up to date learn at the Tunisian Regency.
The Shattered Pearl is an account of the 10 years that Sara Armstrong spent in Uganda, East Africa. It starts off with an within examine Peace Corps in 1966 opposed to the backdrop of the civil rights move. Sara stumbled on herself the one black Peace Corps trainee in a bunch of one hundred fifty. as soon as in Uganda, Sara taught technological know-how and math and traveled round East Africa.
Why does this distant swathe of Sahara alongside the Atlantic seaboard obstacle america and Europe? Why does Morocco preserve its profession? Why has the UN safeguard Council prevaricated for 3 many years whereas the Sahrawis reside below Moroccan rule or as refugees? during this revealing publication, Toby Shelley examines the geopolitics concerned.
From the mid-15th century to the shut of the nineteenth, it's expected that greater than 12 million humans from Africa have been compelled onto slave ships and transported to the Western hemisphere; no less than eleven million survived the adventure to land within the Americas. Even after Britain banned the importation of African slaves in its colonies in 1807, and the U.
- The Secret Society: Cecil John Rhodes’s Plans for a New World Order
- A Confiscated Memory: Wadi Salib and Haifa's Lost Heritage
- Possidius of Calama: A Study of the North African Episcopate in the Age of Augustine (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- The Influence Peddlers (The Margellos World Republic of Letters)
- Gordian Knot: Apartheid and the Unmaking of the Liberal World Order (Oxford Studies in International History)
Additional info for Equatorial Guinea Historical Facts, Art, Culture, Economy and Resources: Information for Investment and tourism
Equatorial Guinea Historical Facts, Art, Culture, Economy and Resources: Information for Investment and tourism by Mboma Akpan
- The Bones and Breath: A Man's Guide to Eros, the Sacred - download pdf or read online
- Download PDF by Emmanuel Alvin: Libya Art and Culture: And Sahara detailed information for